YOUR GRAIN STORAGE COMPANY
“Act for the grain”
IT’S TIME TO PRESERVE
GGS designs and assembles turnkey grain storage solutions, making us a key link in the chain for the cereal industry. Beyond our in-depth knowledge of storage solutions, at GGS we make a point of understanding and solving the challenges our customers face.
In our work, we:
- strive for meaning: we aspire to play a full role in agricultural projects that are being developed, expanded or transformed, in Asia-Pacific and Africa in particular.
- strive for results: we approach every project with a focus on quality, with the overarching objective of improving your business performance.
BY GUARANTEEING THE QUALITY, INTEGRITY AND MARKETABILITY OF THE GRAIN OUR CUSTOMERS STORE, WE HELP TO PRESERVE THEIR HARVESTS AND KEEP THEIR BUSINESSES PROFITABLE.
● Reduce post-harvest losses
● Adapt to climate conditions
● Prevent parasite infestation
● Preserve nutritional value
● Limit shortages
● Support demand for food
● Maximise returns on harvests
● Sell at the optimum time
● Defend farmers’ independence
● Secure the future of farms
“What binds us together is a collective sense of achievement that somewhere in the world, we are helping to preserve harvests and support the independence of agro-farming operators.”
As constructors of solutions, we demonstrate our technical ingenuity and call into play our international agricultural expertise to keep our customers’ grain in optimum condition, wherever it is produced, harvested or stored.”
General Manager – GGS Asia Pacific
OFFER A PRECISE, EFFECTIVE AND SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION
to any grain storage challenge
Slovakia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, the Philippines, Nepal, Nigeria: At GGS, we work locally to support the agro-farming projects of our customers, wherever they are based.
While cereal storage is our core business, it is important to us to understand our customers’ local context, both upstream and downstream of their operation. Whether they are growing crops, feeding livestock or trading grain, we are entirely committed to providing reliable, lasting solutions.
For producers and traders, cereal storage is a crucial link in the chain enabling them to ensure that grain can be stored successfully and the associated risks managed. The quality of equipment, size of the infrastructure and way the facilities operate must come together to guarantee them a storage solution that meets their needs perfectly.
- Short-term grain storage
- Long-term grain storage
- Temperature and humidity control
- Protection against pests and diseases
- Quality of sorting and grading
- Smart monitoring and control
- Biomass storage
LOCAL TO YOU, SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE
As a challenger on the international market, we work constantly to show that we are trustworthy, reliable and sincere.
What makes us different?
- Our team’s international experience
- Our solid knowledge of the agricultural industry in our customers’ countries
- A comprehensive and detailed knowledge of the local economic, logistical, financial and regulatory challenges
- Our size – we’re small enough to care
We’re a committed team, devoted to supporting agriculture. As we neither manufacture nor sell equipment, our most important job is to examine the feasibility of the projects designed by our customers, and in particular greenfield projects. We will only take on a project if it is viable and sustainable.
- Over 20 years of expertise in large-scale agricultural projects worldwide
- Operations in 3 parts of the world: Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa
- over 1,500 grain elevators
- over 500 drying sites
- over 10,000 facilities in Europe
- 120 anaerobic digestion plants fitted out